Monday, June 24, 2013

Davy's First Trip To The Mall

I loaded up the diaper bag with everything times two and we headed to the mall. She did great- looks like I have a new shopping companion. She even helped me pick out new sunglasses, giving big kicks and smiles for the ones she liked most! 
She took one short nap in the stroller and then hung out in the Moby for the rest of the trip- looking all around at the stores and lights. I'm so thankful for our Bugaboo stroller! She can nap in it and it makes a great changing table. 
We had a nursing session in a dressing room in Bloomingdale's--the ladies there were very accommodating and happy to give us our private room. :)
We even stopped for lunch in the food court. There's a new juice bar in the mall, yeah!! 

A successful trip to the mall. Sorry Mike- there's two of us now.... uh oh.....


My shopping buddy


Davy helped pick these out

All the essentials 

Sleeping soundly 


1 comment:

  1. and Aunt Rachel makes three...uh-oh is right.
    Three fashionistas

    ReplyDelete