| Face Time Christmas Morning |
| Face Time with Uncle Chris and Aunt Dori |
![]() |
| Baking time |
| Chocolate chip banana bread |
![]() |
| New toys |
![]() |
| Christmas Day at the park. 70 degrees |
![]() |
| Christmas dinner at Josh & Kirsten's house. |
![]() |
| I made my Grandma Shirley's cheesecake with sauteed apples and caramel sauce |
| There's a wrapper on that candy cane! And we took it away right after this picture. :) |
| Neighborhood walk to see the lights! |
![]() |
| NYE. last night of 2013 |
![]() |
| Sleeping baby, pizza and champagne for us! |
![]() |
| Cheers to 2013, it was a great year. And here's to an even better 2014! |
























Glad I checked 'Narventures'....it's March already, and I'm just now enjoying the Narducci family photos...beautiful, adorable...hope to see you all soon
ReplyDelete