Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Great Grandma Shirley/The Berkleys/The Harrisons/The Karshes (June 7, 2013)

Lots of family this week!
Uncle Richard had his 60th birthday party and everyone was here to celebrate!

Grandma Shirley stayed with us and we had lots of fun family hang out time.

I cherish these moments. I'm glad that Las Vegas is just a car ride away, but I do wish we all lived even closer.

With cousin Maddie





Baby Gemma is here!!

Great Grandma Shirley holding Gemma, with proud parents Stephanie and Scott


The Berkleys with Gemma

Little Day with Aunt Day and cousin Samantha

Richard's 60th



The dessert table… still dreaming about it


Party girl




The birthday boy with his mom and Aunt Ellie, listening to the beautiful speeches. 



FAMILY DANCE OFF!

Yes, there's a banana in the dance off

Little Day had a great time with her family!!!

Dayvia meets her cousin Gemma!








No comments:

Post a Comment