Sunday, September 13, 2015

July2015

Funny stories from July!

July 1, 2015
We were in her bed at night time. She was doing her usual tossing and turning, moving her pillows around, adjusting herself, talking to herself, singing, flailing about…
She swung her arm out and spilled a whole cup of water. I let out a sigh and got up to get towels. She said, "I'm sorry Momma. My fault. Are you frustrated??"

July 2, 2015
Dayvia woke up at 5am crying and saying, "I had a bad dream! I had a bad dream!"
Mommy: "what was your dream about?"
Day: "Strawberry shortcake"

Omg! I used to have nightmares about Strawberry shortcake!!! What IS IT about that character?!?!


July 30, 2015
We got back from Atlanta and a few days later she said, "Mommy-- where did Ay-yenta go?"

She is getting very creative with names for her toys! Some of her toys' names:
"Henney and Googoo"- her imaginary friends
"Bump Bump"- a butterfly toy
"Gusto"- a stuffed doggy
"Snowy"- a white doggy
"Pinky"- a dragon toy with pink hair
"Siki"- a mermaid baby


Those are some LONG legs


This is her new way of sleeping. I make her a "pillow house" around herself.  

This was one of her favorite gifts from her 2nd birthday, from Margaux, Max, and Dashie. She plays this guitar every day and she ALWAYS puts this Jesse cowgirl hat on first. Hahaha.

The playhouse is still a hit. 

Trying cherries for the first time! She learned how to take small bites and spit out the pit. :)

Fourth of July neighborhood block party

Mimi, Day, Lia, and Roma

The toddlers got right up there to dance!

We were shopping at The Americana and it was sunny and she said, "Mommy, I need a hat!" So we stopped at JCrew kids and she picked this one. 

She continues to dress herself every day, complete with accessories! I don't even SUGGEST putting on jewelry and taking a bag. This is ALL HER. 

She loves a green smoothie

Bubba and DayDay jammin

Farmers Market day!!!!

First day back after two weeks in Atlanta. We missed Joan's breakfast!!!

The neighbors gave her a scooter. She loves this thing!

She loves her accessories so much that she sometimes asks to SLEEP WITH HER JEWELRY BOX. This is the Harrison blood coming through, lol!

Family dinner with Bubba and Grandpa

Little artist

Practicing for school! 1.5 more months

Princess DayDay


1 comment:

  1. OK, not a reality show....maybe a book....her funny comments, adorable photos

    ReplyDelete