Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Dayvia's First School Performance


The preschool puts on two shows a year. For the winter show, the kids are on a stage and they showcase all of the things they have been learning. They sing in Spanish and French and they dance and sing songs. I should have recorded the whole show, but I was also taking pictures. I was so overwhelmed with the cuteness I didn't catch everything. Here is the link to the pictures and videos.

https://narventures.smugmug.com/Dayvia-School-PerformancesFunc/Dayvia-At-School/

This was Dayvia's first performance- and we are pretty certain we have a performer. When she walked out on stage- her face LIT UP. I recognized the expression. The pure joy to be on stage in front of everyone. I have never seen her smile like that. Sure- she smiles and laughs hard all the time! But this was a different smile- this is the smile of someone who has just discovered a passion.
She walked down stage center, found her light, and did the robot dance. 

It was amazing. 




1 comment:

  1. I watched tonight and I saw that sweetest smile. The joy of performing...oh the fun

    ReplyDelete