Thursday, May 26, 2016

Dayvia's Spring Show at Preschool

Dayvia's Preschool puts on a spring play every year. I had heard that it was a big deal-- but I was still blown away by the whole production. I kind of rolled my eyes when I heard there was a dress rehearsal-- I mean, they are three, come on. But when I saw it- I got it. The kids loved being on stage, and the parents and teachers took great pride in their show. Everyone pitched in- and being in Los Angeles, there are a lot of show biz parents. The stage, the costumes, the set... everything top notch. Most importantly- it was obvious that the kids were having fun. Dayvia was a gypsy- adorned in jewels and makeup and even a head scarf. There was choreography and singing, and a whole story line. The theme was "Arabian Nights". Day followed along with the choreography sometimes- and sometimes she just stood there looking at the audience, lol. It was so so cute. 











Add caption





After the show- parents taking pics of their kids on stage. Paparazzi!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment