I keep thinking...."I'll just take a quick trip, right now, so I can hold her and play with sweet, adorable baby Dayvia"...the pictures of Mary, Carmen and all the family were beautiful and the house on the beach perfect for the get-to-gether...will you rent again this summer?
Come visit any time! You can make yourself comfortable in the guest room- you can even eat crackers in bed if you want. :) We are hoping to make an annual vacation at the beach!
I keep thinking...."I'll just take a quick trip, right now, so I can hold her and play with sweet, adorable baby Dayvia"...the pictures of Mary, Carmen and all the family were beautiful and the house on the beach perfect for the get-to-gether...will you rent again this summer?
ReplyDeleteCome visit any time! You can make yourself comfortable in the guest room- you can even eat crackers in bed if you want. :)
DeleteWe are hoping to make an annual vacation at the beach!