One year ago Mike and I were celebrating our first anniversary. We were in Palm Springs getting massages, laying by the pool drinking Bloody Mary's, and going to fancy dinners at 9pm.
This year we still celebrated in style-- dinner at 5pm with our baby in a car seat.
It was awesome, and still fancy.
I'm sure we will enjoy weekend get-aways some day... but for now it's Early Bird dinners for us!
| The only ones in the restaurant at 5pm. |
![]() |
| She wanted to be part of the conversation. |
![]() |


Happy times you'll never forget. I remember when Grandpa and I carried our first new=born Janice Zelda everywhere we went. Our baby loved it and how proud we were to show her to all the world. I still remember, clearly, her expressions and smiles...like she was saying "Hey people, you look amazed. Haven't you ever seen a little beauty like me..." I'm smiling now at sweet Dayvia's expressions and laughter...WOW
ReplyDeleteI see a little person! I do! Giving her dad stare for while her mom enjoys that glass of wine she's been looking forward to, possibly since the 4th of July. I have all my interview questions ready for my first conversation with Dayvia Hope. She'll probably have a few for me, one of these days. What fun THAT will be!
ReplyDeleteXORJR
Happy belated anniversary guys!
ReplyDelete