Friday, November 22, 2013

7 Months (October 12, 2013)

7 months old.
I love this age.

In some ways this age is harder because she's on the move! But I find it easier now- maybe because I'm adjusting to being a mom and I'm finding a rhythm. But also, her mobility and independence makes it easier for me and more fun! She is happy sitting in her play area exploring her toys, she loves sitting in her high chair and trying new foods, she has less separation anxiety, she interacts with her baby friends, she naps like a champ (two 2-3 hour naps every day), and she laughs and smiles all day long. I love this age!

The big development this month... TWO TEETH!! The bottom two have come in and they are so cute!! She had a few rough nights while they were cutting through, but we got through it.

Some pictures from the month!





Sitting up on her own!

My shopping buddy.


Eating Carrots

Sunday morning walk with Aunt Rachel

Breaking out the winter wear!

Sleeping baby

Making Madison laugh

Just practicing...

BFF's. Holding hands! Davy & Madison 

2 comments: