Huge development this month! Dayvia is done with her pacifier!! She stopped on her own one night. I am thinking maybe it was teething? I've read that sucking hurts when they teethe… so maybe I can actually thank teething for something?!! I gave her the paci at bedtime like usual and she tossed it across the room, she had no interest in it. And that was that. Bye bye paci!
Grandma Mary came to visit this month and we had lots of good food and snuggles and pool time together! We also had a visit from The Harrisons- Uncle Richard, Aunt Day, and cousin Samantha!
DEVELOPMENTS
1. Gives BIG hugs! She squeezes her arms around your neck and holds on!
2. She has started to request our "night night" song that I've been singing since she was born. It's in Italian and starts, "fa la nina fa la nonna…" When she wants to sing it she looks at me and sings, "fa fa fa, na na na…" until I start singing it.
3. Introduction to the potty.
4. NO MORE PACI!!!
NEW WORDS
Socks, shoes, oh no, no way, eyes, nose
NEW SIGNS
bird, cat, cold
FUNNY MOMENTS THIS MONTH
She was playing in the sandbox and suddenly she picked something up (i thought a leaf maybe?) and she started to rock it like a baby and was saying, "awww…. baby….baby…". I asked her what she was holding and when she opened her hand… it was a little bug! Rocking a little bug like a baby. My little nature girl.
FAVORITE FOODS
Bagels and cream cheese (I know- sorry Bubba and Grandma Shirl- gluten! I know, I know)
Pasta
Cheese
French Fries
Japanese Food
Plums
LIKES
Shoes and handbags
Exploring the bookstore
When family comes to visit!!!
FAVORITE BOOKS
Archie comic books
Bee Bim Bop
 |
| With Cousin Samantha and Aunt Day |
 |
| With Grandma Mary at our neighborhood play gym |
 |
| Reading her favorite |
 |
| Gelato with Grandma and Aunt Rachel (and Daddy taking the pic) |
 |
| Our neighborhood dog, she doesn't want to leave him! |
 |
| Gluten free waffle breakfast |
 |
| The last picture I took with her and her paci! |
 |
| Playing with action figures- Superman and Wonderwoman! |
 |
| The Green and Glowing smoothie at Whole Foods is a favorite |
 |
| Beautiful little lady in one of her outfits from Grandma |
 |
| Observing the fish at the mall |
 |
| Purse shopping |
 |
| Chowing down on lentil soup and strawberries (not together) |
 |
| Rockin the Mullet while cruising the mall in another outfit from Grandma! |
 |
| At the bookstore |
 |
| Muffin treat |
 |
| Mommy/Me friends. Our babies are growing up together! |
 |
| Hmmmm…… |
 |
| Love these moments |
 |
| …..and these... |
 |
| Bubba! I can ride it now!! |
 |
| Heart. Melting. |
 |
| She's…totally posing, right??! |
 |
| Those are big shoes to fill |
 |
| At our favorite Japanese restaurant eating Miso Cucumber |
 |
I mean, come on! Chopsticks!! She is using chopsticks, like she knows what she's doing. 1/16 Asian. |
 |
| Post nap snack. Still sleeeeepppyyy |
 |
| Aunt Rachel! |
 |
| Post bath- getting ready for bed |
 |
| "kick kick kick" |
Such happy, beautiful people.....good blog....Dayvia, Grandma Mary, Mimi, Mike,
ReplyDeleteaunt Rachel, Cousin Samantha, Aunt Daylene....Why French Fries???? Love that Davy is using chopsticks...Hugs and kisses
I enjoyed this blog immensely. Love how Dayvia really gets into everything she does from watching the dog, to swimming with daddy, relaxing with mom, Grandma Mary, Samantha, Rachel and Daylene or paying attention to shopping. She's quite a girl! Love you guys.
ReplyDelete