19 months has brought an explosion of new words and sentences. She is so expressive and funny!
Oh, and she is now saying, I LOVE YOU. Ahhhhh!!!!!
NEW WORDS
Again, Mix, Mixing, Basket, Help, Aunt Raysel (Aunt Rachel)
NEW SENTENCES
I run fast.
Where the doggy go?
There she/he is!
Oh no!
Ariel?! Where are you?
I love you.
FAVORITE TOYS
Anything related to Mickey/Minnie Mouse, Princess Sofia, Little Mermaid
DEVELOPMENTS
Counts to 10 with ease, and can count to 18 with help.
On November 9th, she sang the entire alphabet by herself. Even the ending, "now I know my abc's…"
FUNNY STORIES
FUNNY STORIES
10/22/14
I just gave her breakfast- I put the plate of fruit down and she looked at me and said, "fahhk??".
I stopped a moment and thought… oh no…. did she just say..???
And then I realized. Oh!! FORK!! I forgot to give her a fork.
11/2/14
She was sitting on the living room chair and started to lean over and I shouted "no no no!" since it was dangerous. She was startled and sat down and looked at me in bewilderment…and then cracked up and started mocking me, "no no no". And she just laughed and laughed and laughed. I guess I have to work on my stern tone!
![]() |
| Testing out her new UGG boots. Thanks Uncle Richard, Aunt Day, and Samantha! |
![]() |
| A night out with friends- sans kids. |
![]() |
![]() |
| Loungin' |
![]() |
| Chasing bubbles with Dash |
| All the other kids are done with their snack…. but she's still eating. She's a slow eater like Mama! |
![]() |
| Halloween festive-wear |
![]() |
| She doesn't want the "baby toothbrushes", and she doesn't want the baby toothpaste. She wants the adult size sonic electric toothbrush with Jason's peppermint paste. Just like Momma and Dadda. |
![]() |
| Sunday at the Farmers Market |
| Sunday Brunch at Joan's |
![]() |
| At MyGym with Rebeca and Hannah |
| Park date with Dash |
![]() |
| That smile! |
![]() |
| Tie Dying napkins in Mommy/Me class |
![]() |
| First Disney Store trip. We did well. |
![]() |
| Best buds. Dayvia Hope and Roma Bloom |
| Visiting The Sweeny girls. Their parents set Mike and I up. |
































Ha-ha, asking you for 'fahhk'. When Dayvia's Grandma Janice was her age, she was pulling her toy frog along the park walkway....calling out 'fahhk', 'fahhk'..'fahhk'.....The looks on the strangers.....funny.
ReplyDeleteShe's looking grown-up and gorgeous.